A rapidly growing insurance broker with a global presence is looking for an Corporate Finance Accountant to join the team following a successful period of growth.The purpose of this role is to produce financial models that allow Management and the Executives to assess growth opportunities and be the finance business partner to key stakeholders in the underwriting business.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the evaluation of strategic investment opportunities through financial modelling and analysis
- Preparing employee incentive share scheme models
- Creating internal reports and presentations for senior management on acquisition performance and financial trends
- Building strong relationships with senior stakeholders, to provide financial support to commercial decision making
- Assisting with the wider Group and external reporting on acquisition performance to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, to provide financial support to commercial decision making
To be considered for this role you should have experience working at accounting body and gained an accounting qualification and ideally have previous experience auditing insurance businesses. The candidate must also have advanced Excel and modelling experience.