This is a superb opportunity to join our successful Real Assets platform in a highly important and topical role. As a Responsible Investment Analyst you will support the team and build on the foundations that have been laid to further step change in our responsible investing approach and integrations efforts across the business. The role will support various ESG initiatives across the LGIM Real Assets business, which covers real estate and infrastructure equity, and private credit.What you'll be doing
The Responsible Investment Analyst will work within the Real Asset Responsible Investment & Sustainability team on a number of key initiatives and projects. This will be a multi-faceted role, which will include:
What we're looking for
- Playing a key role in the preparation and delivery of key annual and quarterly ESG reporting such as, but not limited to the annual TCFD report, SFDR, fund-level reporting and annual Responsible Investing and Sustainability report, taking into consideration best industry practices and standards
- Producing qualitative and quantitative information in the form of analysis and case studies to support internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Being responsible for supporting ESG analysis and developing tools and systems that will increase the effectiveness and integration of ESG data and decisions across the business
- Supporting ESG/Climate-related disclosure and reporting processes including data collection, technical analysis, presentation of outputs and providing key insights on ESG metrics and targets.
- Good knowledge of topics such as climate change, carbon reporting, biodiversity, real assets
- Ideally relevant experience in ESG and sustainability related roles at similar organisations or consultancies
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication
- Strong numerical skills would be beneficial
- Collaborative team player and able to work independently and outcome oriented