Goodman Masson are supporting incredibly exciting Investment Management and Renewable Energy start-up in their search for a Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
Based in Central London, it is a fantastic hybrid of an ambitious start-up which is backed and supported by an established, global, leading manager. Offering the best of both worlds of building something in a challenging and diverse role, whilst having security and support that the investment company is able to provide. This role will play an active part in the firm's strategy in the coming years which will form a critical part in expanding that business.
As an FP&A Manager the role will focus on budgeting & forecasting, producing and presenting monthly performance reporting packs, Business Partnering and driving commercial decisions.Responsibilities:
- Managing the cost centre reporting, budgeting & forecasting process for our development platforms - critically reviewing the reporting submitted by the local teams and providing support & training when needed;
- Preparation of monthly performance reporting pack;
- Business Partnering with the operations team to ensure performance of development platforms and corresponds with financials, and finding opportunities to improve performance and results or manage downside risks;
- Tailoring and improving financial reporting outputs to suit different stakeholders & decision makers across the business;
- Funding mechanisms management and equity drawdowns preparation for the various platforms including for projects under bank financing;
- Management of the balance sheet commitments by platforms and projects and yearly reforecasting;
- Presentation and discussion of performance reports with key budget holders in to support decision making and understand their requirements in to improve the reporting process to optimise business operations.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA or from another recognised accounting body);
- FP&A experience - budgeting, forecasting & business partnering;
- Experience in integrating and reports building, and setup is a must;
- Experience in analytical financial review and finding efficiencies within the business;
- Proven experience in working with large financial models;
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing and growing business environments;
- Experienced partnering with other functions to drive commercial decision making;
- Experienced in working with stakeholders and implementing and building processes that will improve scalability and efficiency of organisation;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, excellent English both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across diverse regions and cultures.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.