About the Company
Apex Group Ltd, established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 50 offices worldwide and 10000+ employees, Apex delivers a full suite of services to asset managers, capital markets, family offices and corporates. Apex administers over $1.1 trillion in assets globally.Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining internal controls as per SSAE 16 requirements.
- Client relationship management and meeting deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of shareholder trades.
- Ensure release of trade confirmations, contract notes and account statements by agreed deadline.
- Maintain of shareholder files and investor records.
- Review fund documents and review existing procedures.
- Review and follow up with shareholders on pending documentation.
- Assist with payments.
- Liaise with AML team regarding AML queries.
- Respond to any internal/external queries efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with fund and shareholder audit requests.
- Any other functions detailed by Service Level Agreement.
- At least 2 years Senior Fund Analyst experience with alternative investment funds, having exposure Shareholder Services / Transfer Agency process.
- A University degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills -English
- Advanced Computer Skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Personal data provided by job applicant(s) will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Such personal data can be accessed by different Apex stakeholders within and out of Singapore for the consideration of the job application hereunder. Application made by the job applicant(s) constitutes the irrevocable consent of the job applicant for her/his personal data to be used by Apex stakeholders within or outside Singapore for the purpose of this recruitment.