We are looking for an APAC Regional Business Strategy Senior Associate
to join the APAC Regional Business and Product Strategy team based in Singapore. This role has the primary responsibility to support APAC regional business planning, management reporting, and provide financial analysis support to regional leaders and APAC executives. In close partnership with the Regional Product Strategy team, this role will deliver APAC market intelligence (business and industry trend information, data analytics for APAC reporting) to uncover business opportunities in the region. What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Support the APAC regional business management & planning process (management reporting, commitment pack, monthly and quarterly business updates for Senior Executives)
- Responsible for market intelligence data analytics (business and industry trend, client segments, data analytics for APAC reporting). Prepare for periodic updates to regional leaders and communicate key findings to management and internal stakeholders
- In close partnership with Global Distribution Finance team to understand financial results, variance analysis, profitability reporting and annual planning documentation
- Provide project management support to APAC regional strategic initiatives (cross-functional, strategic projects and programs) to meet business objectives
- Provide research and analysis to support Regional Management Committee initiatives
What makes Franklin Templeton unique?
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience managing projects, across multiple stakeholders across international and local markets, preferably in the asset management / financial services industry
- Ability to multi-tasks, manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and develop initiatives/plans from high-level objectives
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. An appreciation of the complexities of working with a multi-country division, including awareness of language and cultural sensitivities
- Professional attitude with the ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Strong attention to detail with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good spoken and written business communication skills to communicate with internal and external personnel at all levels
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards-the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals.
Franklin Templeton values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
Franklin Templeton is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. If you believe that you need a workplace arrangement to search for, or apply for, one of our positions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the arrangement you are requesting and the job title and job number you are applying for. We will review the request and make a best effort to enact the arrangement. It may take up to three business days to receive a response to your request. Please note that only requests for arrangements will receive a response.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.