Senior Credit Risk Manager
City of London
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Senior Credit Risk Manager to work with them on a permanent basis.
In this role you will produce and take responsibility for high quality credit submissions in collaboration with Structured Finance. You will also manage an extensive portfolio of existing Project Finance transactions.
The Responsibilities of a Senior Credit Risk Manager Will Include:
• Prime responsibility for formulation and punctual delivery of high quality credit submissions for approval in collaboration with SF.
• Active risk challenge role in dialogue with SF Origination when developing new deals, including where necessary participation in Client, Bank and Advisor meetings, constructive input into appropriate structures, security, covenants etc.
• Independent ongoing risk monitoring of own portfolio of project financings with sometimes complex legal structures, industrial technical process, financial modelling and regulatory issues. Timely completion of annual credit monitoring including Banking Law requirements and submission of credit reviews if necessary, consent and waiver requests; approval of internal ratings and all other systems and regulatory requirements.
The Successful Senior Credit Risk Manager Will Have:
• Good experience in Project Finance and Credit with strong analytical skillset.
• Familiarity with Project Finance documentation.
• Fluent English and ideally German or another European language.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clients and other Banks/Advisors.