Senior Technology Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management LONDON
Are you looking to further your skills as an experienced Technology Consultant? We are currently working with a superb organisation that are looking to expand their team. The organisation is a world leading professional services company that is renovating businesses, technology models and operations to run innovatively and efficiently.
The role of a Technology Consultant will join the Transformation team and will work with businesses to address their daily needs and keep it relevant. The ideal Technology Consultant will ideally have a background in consulting, having C-suite level communications and engagement, with good stakeholder management. They will have extensive knowledge in business analysis. A successful Technology Consultant will have great passion for tech transformation and various types of operating models. The ideal person will stay up to date with current tech trends to allow for maximum development. They must also have significant experience in the Asset and Wealth Management sectors
and have a keen interest in this space. Ideal Criteria for Senior Technology Consultant
As a Senior Technology Consultant you will get:
- Extensive knowledge as a functional consultant, particularly in business analysis
- Experience with Digital strategy, roadmapping, project delivery and other aspects of E2E transformations
- Exposure to the Asset and Wealth Management space
- Good knowledge on financial models, emerging technologies and technology modernisation practices
- C-suite level communication
- Base salary of £60,000-£70,000
- Comprehensive Pension Scheme
- Flexible and hybrid working incentives
- Opportunity to play a part and have an impact on future tech innovations
This is a great opportunity to further you career as a Technology Consultant and become part of a leading organisation, making major developments in Tech Innovation. To find out more please contact Zack
or apply directly now!