The firm deploys capital from a recently closed substantial second dedicated PE fund and can write tickets of up to £1bn due to a direct affiliation with a very large and prominent family office and other co-investors.
The firm invests mostly in Western Europe and North America with flexible capital; Due to its positioning inside a large family controlled conglomerate the firm has an enviable working culture with proven ability for quick merit-based ascension for talented investors.
Compensation is at market rate. Further details to be supplied at the appropriate time.
The successful candidate will be well-trained, have strong financial modelling skills, excellent work ethic and commercial acumen. They will either be working for an investment bank (industry coverage, LevFin, Sponsors or M&A), corporate finance boutique or private equity. It is likely they will have at least 12 months to 2 years' relevant experience.
This is a full-time, office-based role; my client has a collaborative philosophy and hence does not offer a hybrid working model. Candidates must be comfortable going into the West London office 5 days a week.
My client does offer visa sponsorship for already UK based candidates.
- Assist senior members of the team with the analysis of potential investment opportunities across the different stages of due diligence.
- Create and review detailed financial models.
- Drafting and presenting investment memos.
- Assist in all aspects of portfolio management, including working closely with management teams globally.
- Take part of the origination of new investment opportunities.
- Assist in the presentations to co-investors.
- Perform company and sector-wide market research.