Our Sales teams put the industry's most powerful Portfolio & Risk Analytics solution (PORT) at the fingertips of global investment professionals. Our Buy-side Enterprise Solution helps clients make quicker and more informed decisions by empowering them with the tools and data to assess risk, value assets, define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow. What's the role?
You'll be part of our Buy-side Portfolio Analytics & Risk team to drive our sales strategy around derivative workflows, with a focus on independent valuations and provisions of underlying high-quality datasets. You will work collaboratively with the wider team, positioning our buy-side risk solutions to maximise the potential for revenue.
Our clients face an increasingly complex challenge to remain competitive in risk and valuation business functions, giving us a phenomenal opportunity to position our market leading products and technology in this space. As a business we have been able to innovate and adapt dynamically to the market changes and trends, whilst partnering our clients to solve their business needs. As we continue these focus areas, we will look to you to develop these themes with your accounts and opportunities, to uncover new and diverse use cases with our risk and valuations solutions. Keeping current with innovative approaches to valuations and risk management technologies is also vital for success.
This is an opportunity to be part of Bloomberg's fastest growing and rapidly innovating business, where our clients are evolving just as fast as we are. Our exceptional product development group look to us for guidance and input to create our award-winning suite of solutions, enabling us to sell with the highest level of credibility, confidence, and reliability. As a sales specialist, the potential to add your own unique value and insight to this exciting business will contribute to our ongoing growth and success! We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Understand the client's business, infrastructure, and key workflows with the goal of identifying opportunities to generate revenue for our derivative valuation solutions and also up-sell our full range of Portfolio & Risk Enterprise Solutions
- Build, own, and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including C-suites and senior management, utilising these relationships to understand strategic business objectives and requirements, and to work with them in achieving their goals by using Bloomberg as their sole source for derivative valuations and data
- Become a key partner of the client's in-house team, where our client will see you as a true partner to help them achieve optimal risk management
- Be an internal subject matter expert to your team of Portfolio Analytics and Risk specialists on the valuation's workflow - this should include best-practices with front, middle, and back office, including senior level decision makers
- Partner with Bloomberg Product Managers, Researcher and Engineers to support strategic client development needs and organise the deployment of new features
If this sounds like you:
- Minimum 3 years of client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- 3-5 years experience of derivatives, valuation, and liquidity
- Prior experience of buy-side workflows and operating models
- Strong data and quantitative analysis skills
- Strong operational and process management skills
- Willingness to learn complex business and technology processes and actively contribute to their evolution
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Insight into market trends and where our clients are focusing next
- Proven track record in building, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- The ability for regular travel
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.