We are currently representing an global investment firm with an AUM over $10BN that makes investments in energy and power infrastructure, energy transition, Sustainable infrastructure, Water & Environment, and Social impact.
They are looking to add an Equity Analyst to their Investment Team, in their London office. The focus of the role will be on the infrastructure/utilities, water tech or water management sectors. Your Requirement
Your Responsibilities And Expectations:
- 3 to 7 years' experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or other investment related field
- CFA Charterholder or MBA, preferred
- Experience in equity research, preferably will have covered Water Tech / Water Management stocks (i.e., water purification, filters, treatment of waste water, etc.).
- Compile information from research service providers, analyse sectors trends and maintain databases
- Meet analysts and company management and write meeting notes
- Write team meeting notes
- Build and maintain company financial models
- Perform detailed valuation analysis
- Research and pitch new stock ideas for the portfolios
- Support marketing efforts with prospects, consultants and existing clients