This position is with highly entrepreneurial firm who have disrupted the Private Wealth Asset manager space by utilising technology and data in innovative ways. In the last couple of years this firm have grown their client and asset base significantly and have grown their team as a result. More details on request, but it should be stressed that there are several differentiating factors this firm have compared to their competition in what is a crowded market. Perhaps best described as having the culture of a FinTech start up whilst delivering institutional level service to sophisticated investors. This firm have already been highly successful in their growth yet are still small enough to be able to have a highly visible and significant impact on the business.
As with any role with a small, growing firm, this role will be broad in scope and there will be significant chances to take on responsibilities. Core aspects for the position include:
- Developing & maintaining a proprietary asset and liability management model
- Building a range of complex quantitative tools and financial models to enable relationship managers to deliver bespoke advice to ultra-high net worth clients
- Conducting research and creating high quality and materials
- Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Accelerated career path
Whilst our client is prioritising the person over the CV, the ideal skill set would look like the following:
- Top tier education (in a highly quantitative field) and working experience
- 1-3 years' experience conducting complex financial analyses / data analytics
- Experience in multi asset solutions / portfolio construction at an asset management firm, as a quantitative analyst or in an investment risk management function
- Experience with ALM (asset liability management) modelling is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Inquisitive character with demonstrated desire to continue to learn and improve in relevant fields
- Independent thinker
- Excellent portfolio construction and asset allocation skills
- No ego
- Applied knowledge of financial theories and investment solutions.
Due to demand we are advertising this role anonymously. If you would prefer to speak to someone before submitting a CV, please send a blank application to the role and someone will be in touch to discuss.
We can only respond to highly qualified candidates.