Visa sponsorship available
One of our key clients, a high calibre London-based hedge fund seek to add to their front office risk capacity.
They are equites specialist with a long-short investment strategy, investing across Europe and the US.
They are a small firm of 15, with an investment team of 5, an operations team of 4, a small quant team and a risk team of 1.
This role will sit in the risk team and offer direct support to the portfolio managers and investment team in the way of risk analytics and research. They are looking for someone who can build robust infrastructure and use this to draw out risk research insights. What they are looking for:
What you will be doing:
- 1-5 years' experience in an investment risk role
- Direct exposure to equities
- A quantitative skillset (ability to program in Python, R)
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Intelligence and humility
- Good knowledge of Axioma or Barra
- Ability to build robust infrastructure and use this to draw out risk research insights
- Working closely with the investment team
- Sense checking coding
- Building calculations
- Reporting to the Head of Risk
- Providing back up to trading
In order to apply to this role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org