- East Boston, Massachusetts (US)
- Feb 08, 2023
- Mar 10, 2023
- Job Function
- Relationship Management
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- CFA Charterholder, CIPM Certificant, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending), Passed CIPM Expert, Passed CIPM Principles
- Employment Type
- Full Time
About the Role
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for partnering with a sales executive to ensure the overall health and satisfaction of Burgiss’ clients in a specific region or channel.
Scope and Key Responsibilities
- Identify and close opportunities to sell new Burgiss products and services to existing clients
- Develop the strategy for managing overall client relationships and cross-selling in the assigned territory
- Join the new client sales process at an appropriate stage to ensure client comfort with relationship management and to prepare transition
- Act as primary liaison between the client and Burgiss by coordinating activity and transitions between sales, onboarding, service and renewals
- Ensure the overall health of the client relationship and the highest probability of retaining the client
Experience and Qualifications
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- BA, BS or equivalent from an accredited four-year college
- CAIA or CFA, or commitment to earn designation
- Direct relationship management experience in the asset management, financial services and/or fintech space.
- Private Equity experience a plus
- Client Facing experience
Life at Burgiss
At Burgiss, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 401(k) with employer match
- Multiple options for group medical, prescription, vision, and dental plans incl FSA and HSA
- A corporate socially responsible company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Transit benefits
- Strong work-life balance
- Remote work opportunities
Burgiss is a global, market-leading provider of data and analytics solutions for investors of private capital. With over 30 years of expertise in private markets, we offer unrivaled data, analytics and transparency that enable asset owners, asset managers and financial intermediaries to understand, evaluate and manage private capital portfolios.
We partner with more than 1,000 firms in 32 countries, delivering data that represents over $7.8 trillion in private assets.
With offices throughout Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas, we leverage our expertise and network to service our clients and focus on their varying needs across regions.
At Burgiss, our mission is to deliver essential data and investment management solutions to help global investors build better private capital portfolios. To do this, we are building a global team of individuals representative of the clients we serve. We are striving to foster a diverse and inclusive environment where different cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints are welcomed and embraced. We recognize that advancing diversity and inclusion is a continuous commitment which connects us to our clients and communities.
Burgiss is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.