Team Assistant - Venture Capital
- Helping to manage calendars for the Senior Leadership Team
- Office management, including office supplies, booking meeting rooms, IT systems
- Organise and maintain the document filing system (cloud-based)
- Maintaining, updating and improving our client relationship management (CRM) system
- Leading on finding & initial vetting of new service providers and software platforms.
- You will play a key role in our data collection & data analysis / data crunching
- processes. These will be used to help us measure our impact and how we are
- progressing against our firm goals.
- Working closely with the investment team, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate records in the company folders including signed legal documents and cap tables.
- Over time, you will be responsible to setting up our quarterly investor communications, including collecting quarterly records for portfolio companies.
- Over time, you will be responsible for all administrative aspects of fund operations.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You take pride in high standard execution of tasks.
- You take pride in developing & implementing best-in-class compliance & operational processes.
- You are willing to learn and have a growth mindset - things move fast, and flexibility is needed. You are expected to work in a fast-paced environment, with our full support