- Support the Head of Asia Pacific in executing the business development strategy for the region with a focus on Wealth- and Asset Managers.
- Develop and manage a robust and sustainable pipeline of prospective clients.
- Nurture strong relationships with clients and prospects, working through complex negotiations through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Take ownership for the professional and timely response to RFPs from Wealth- and Asset Managers.
- Educate clients on Private Markets/Alternatives and articulate iCapital's solutions and capabilities to clients and partners.
- Provide constant feedback from the field on competitive landscape, investors' appetite, trends and share with colleagues globally.
- Build strong internal relationships within iCapital and work closely with other teams (Research & Fund Management, Product Development, Enterprise Integration Group, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Technology & Operations, etc.) to achieve the best client outcomes and successful long-term client relationships.
- Solid academic credentials in relevant field
- 6 -8 years of solid work experience in the Asset- or Wealth Management industry, with a demonstrated track record in developing and managing client relationships is a must
- Adequate exposure to Private Equity and/or other Private Markets asset classes, and an understanding of the distribution model is highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial approach to managing projects with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills with demonstrated capabilities to build trust, and strategically manage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Highly collaborative, and able to think strategically about business opportunities and client management
- Ability to work independently with a strong appetite to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment, are self-motivated, with a hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English required; ability to speak other Asian languages are a strong asset
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc