Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a C# .NET Developer
for a 6 Month
contract based in London (Hybrid).Job description - the role
Purpose of the Role:
The Soho Risk and Regulatory is a London based team providing services directly to the global FX Options business, which is part of the largest bank in the Euro zone by deposits. The team is concerned with the development, support and release of intraday, end of day risk running of distributed grid architecture.
As a C# .NET Developer
you will be responsible for:
- Developing new functionality for business users to aid viewing and understanding their risk, refactoring and improving the releasability of the existing system and ensuring smooth integration of the analytics libraries with the grid architecture.
- The systems the team develops and supports are classified as Tier 1 (business critical), which requires a flexible approach to work. Developers are expected to respond quickly to changing trader requirements and to issues escalated from the front line support team.
Candidate Profile: Key accountabilities, skills & experience
- Interacting confidently with business users and be responsible for the full software-development life cycle.
What we require from the candidate:
- Strong C# and .NET core experience.
- Good understanding of data structures, software and hardware architectures.
- Use of unit-testing strategies.
Next stepsIf you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course. This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
- DevOps experience.
- Python development.
- Knowledge of FX options or another asset class / business area.
- Prior experience with risk coordination systems and grid computation.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.