Equities Business Analyst/ Product Analyst This opportunity is for a Equities Business Analyst/ Product Analyst to take the lead on an Equities product, from the full project lifecycle. Role details
This opportunity is for a Business Analyst or Product Analyst to take the lead on an Equities product, from the full project lifecycle. This will include requirements gathering, analysis, working with business stakeholders, backlog management, coordinating, testing, design and business configuration for business software and business applications linked to your equities product
- Title: Business Analyst/ Product Analyst
- Business area: Equities
- Employer: Investment Bank
- Location: London City and home working hybrid
- Salary £80,000- £100,000 plus bonus
As the Equities Business Analyst/ Product Analyst
within the Equities product team, your role has a heavy involvement, directly working with our Equities business partners; there is also involvement with Development, Infrastructure, Compliance, Finance and other Control teams where there is overlap.
You will have a key voice to deliver on an actively governed backlog, prioritised and understood with key stakeholders for the Equities trading desk.
Timely decisions are made to keep change on track and rigor is applied to change requests.
This offers an excellent opportunity to interact with a broad cross section of SME across the company from Front to Back Office. Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- In depth working knowledge of Equities primary and secondary trading products is crucial, including, but not limited to equities, warrants, convertible bonds, issuance and underwriting, cash trading, high volumes, synthetic prime brokerage, financing (secured and unsecured)
- Understanding of Equities trading methodologies and the trading environment including, but not limited to hedging, arbitrage and risk.
- Essential to have a minimum of 4-6 years demonstrated experience overseeing Front Office engagement and work item prioritisation, working within an agile framework.
- Experience in a Product Specialist or Business Analyst role within financial organisations or software vendors essential
- Demonstrated experience of creating business / technical requirements and specification documentation
- Demonstrated experience of delivering software and business solutions management end to end, design, definition, and delivery of technical solutions in-line with strategic goals within financial organisations or software vendors
This is a really interesting role where you will have daily interactions across front office and back office. You will also have a key role in genuine product change across Equities.
This role reports into the Head of Change for the entire bank, so has excellent career opportunities.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV.
("product analyst" or "product owner" or "product manager") and (equity or equities) and backlog
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales