- To act as the central administrator for all parts of research, input and output from the Investment team and the GIC.
- To support the translation and communication of house views to relationship managers and clients.
- To support the Head of Investments and team members in the gathering and presentation or research material.
- To ensure that all research material is stored and available in a manner consistent with industry best practice and consistent with regulatory requirements.
- To work as a key liaison between the investment team and head office when dealing with corporate departments such as risk.
- Relevant education, investment experience and proven investment track record in a private client framework.
- Mature, highly credible with strong client focus.
- Relevant experience of working in Asia Pacific.
- Macro/ FX research capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English (role requried to write reports in Chinese and present FX views in Mandarin).