Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the Channel Marketing Manager
will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Lead the development of marketing strategy for the UK channel.
- Oversee the content and messaging for product marketing material.
- Evolve materials using client and competitor insight.
- Work closely with the product team to produce regular update on changes.
- Ensure all content and materials align with ESG regulatory requirements.
The Channel Marketing Manager will meet the following skillset:
- 4 years' experience in a marketing role within asset management.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of investment products across asset classes.
- Experience in delivering and managing projects
- Self-driven, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Channel Marketing Manager
looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."