- Assisting at establishing the UK Enterprise Risk Framework leveraging existing global risk appetite as well as relevant the Stress Tests Analysis and application of the global Risk Management policies and guidelines with additional UK regulatory requirements
- Annual Review of ICARA, and participate in the production of such in coordination with other key stakeholders;
- Work closely with risk management colleagues in other locations to which certain risk tasks are outsourced (financial and non-financial);
- Ensure compliance with the risk limit system, including statutory limits concerning global exposure and counterparty risk;
- Assisting at creating UK risk dashboard for the UK Funds and Segregated Accounts;
- Gradually becoming in charge of UK stress tests and scenario analyses to address risks arising from potential changes in market conditions that might adversely impact the UK business and UK financial products;
- Minuting the quarterly UK Risk Meetings and any other relevant UK Risk meetings ;
- Representing UK Risk in relevant Product, Investment Trusts, LCR and Operational Risk meetings as well as in some UK relevant projects;
- Preparing hard and soft risk limit breaches and resolutions summary for the relevant Risk and Audit Committees in coordination with IPC, Global Inv. Risk and Global Ops Risk;
- Preparing Risk related MIS for the UK Board in coordination with risk colleagues;
- Ensuring all UK regulatory reports are completed with no mistakes and in time in coordination with Global Compliance;
- Collecting and analysing relevant UK operational incidents and breaches from Archer;
- Liaise with auditors, internal and external;
- Involvement with Ad-hoc project specific assignments as may be required from time to time.
- Experience of working within Risk Management in the SMCR Regulated Financial Services sector with a focus on a holistic risk management process including but not limited to investment risk and operational risk and across diverse asset classes;
- Demonstrable understanding of the UK SMCR regulatory framework for financial/ asset management services and an understanding of how legal and regulatory issues affect financial services organisations;
- Demonstrable knowledge and current experience of best practice risk management and governance frameworks, methodologies, and emerging practice in relation to the UK Regulated Financial Services;
- Proven track record of operating at a mid-senior Risk level within a commercial environment and current knowledge of external market conditions;
- Strong technical knowledge as well as an ability to translate this into practical solutions
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of risk management and compliance within a regulated environment;
- Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel as well as PowerPoint).
If interested, please apply below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.