The Group are active across all sectors and operate across the EMEA region - in this capacity they work in collaboration with both sector teams and country teams and are well-networked and well-known across the firm. This team is the specialist M&A team within the bank.
Deals tend to be 1bn+ and are a range of complex cross-border M&A, with a blend of sell-side and buy-side M&A - and this team plays a critical role in their successful execution.
Responsibilities centre on the following:
- Typical work includes a mix of M&A execution and client coverage including: valuation, financial modelling, strategic analysis, due diligence, structuring and documentation, deal financing and process management
- Requires close co-ordination and collaboration with all industry and geography teams, as well as other product teams
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side and buy-side M&A, cross-border, public takeovers, joint ventures, asset carve-outs, equity raising and leveraged buyouts
- VP role will entail leadership for executing transactions and maintaining client communication, ensuring overall quality of work produced, presenting analysis to clients and training and development of Associates and Analysts
• Proven Investment Banking experience gained in a respected bank or boutique
• Extensive experience in preparing presentation materials and advanced financial modelling skills.
• Detailed knowledge of valuation techniques, due diligence, documentation, and in executing M&A transactions