The organisation is looking to take on a Senior Business Analyst. Key responsibilities would include producing high quality, innovative designs to meet customer, operational and regulatory needs. They will lead a team of 10-15 Business Analysts responsible for my client's Service Excellence portfolio as part of the company's strategic investment portfolio.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to effectively communicate ideas, proposals, issues and implications at all levels across the organisation
- Effective people leadership skills and experience leading teams across multiple locations, whilst driving a culture that values, recognises and generates high performance and fosters an environment that encourages and supports innovation
- Excellent stakeholder management, building strong working relationships to identify and implement initiatives that help drive the organisation's strategic agenda
- Great organisational skills - able to prioritise a varied workload and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and understanding of change management including agile tooling, and prior experience working on digital projects desirable
- Enjoys problem solving, has an inquisitive mind and demonstrates initiative - able to understand diverse customer needs and capable of spotting opportunities to innovate
If you fulfil the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration.