About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Junior Business Manager for our International Operations business management function. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the preparation of reporting/ data inputs required for key governance committees or senior management meetings.
- Own and drive ongoing continuous improvement to the reporting process and content, identifying areas for enhancement and/ streamlining.
- Take a lead role in the development and automation of International CIB Operations' reporting and metrics.
- Apply visualisation tools to enhance existing reporting.
- Support ad-hoc reporting as required by the International CIB Operations management team.
- Liaise with lines of businesses and support functions to identify and develop other data points relevant to the Operations organisation.
- Assist with financial and headcount related data initiatives.
We Value Diversity
- Experience in a business manager/ COO or data analytical type role is preferable.
- A data driven mindset with excellent analytical skills, including the ability to distil complex information/ data sets into meaningful reports.
- Advanced excel and powerpoint is essential. Experience of data tools such as Tableau and Power BI would be desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills and business writing skills including the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to escalate in a timely manner
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and on project work
- Sound judgement with a high level of discretion
- Commitment and loyalty to the WF brand
- Desire to take on responsibility.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.