Who we are looking for
- As a member of State Street's Corporate Actions Client Service team you are responsible for the delivery of services to our Custody and Middle Office client's and their Investment Managers.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing Subject Matter Expert support, answering Corporate Actions and Income client inquiries and ensuring reporting deliverables are resolved within client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Working in a global team ,the candidate will liaise with State Street colleagues and clients across multiple time zones and may serve as an escalation point for clients.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ensure client inquiries are resolved and escalated as needed, review aged inquiries to ensure appropriate and timely resolution in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- As required, participate in client calls and complete reporting tasks within the assigned timeframes.
- Consistently meet individual productivity benchmarks and turnaround targets.
- Maintain dedicated client service phone line availability levels throughout business hours.
- Support assist and execute on key initiatives that enhance State Street's products, services and processes for both internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Document and communicate with colleagues and managers regularly on all aspects of the client experience including service feedback and product requests.
- Lead or participate in client calls, complete reporting tasks within the assigned timeframes.
- Demonstrate understanding of State Street's Risk Excellence principles and support the Risk Sensing function by identifying and documenting areas of potential risk, advocate solutions.
About State Street What we do.
- Proven communication skills
- Detail oriented and accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Customer focused approach
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Team Player
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers