Our Tier 1 Investment Banking client is looking for an experienced Front office Java developer to help advance its leading market making platform which supports a growing & market-leading business. Throughout this temporary assignment will work closely with the global Derivatives trading desks and quantitative strategists to design, develop and operate a low-latency trading platform, working on all aspects including trading strategies, pricing, analytics, signal generation and trading infrastructure. Skills:
- Expert-level core Java knowledge
- Track record working in a front-office environment, working directly with trading and quantitative strategists to formulate requirements and solutions and delivering them promptly and safely to production
- Developing system for automated market making and/or algo trading in high volume markets: equities, FX, liquid rates, etc
- Experience managing the operation of largescale, critical trading systems in high volume and high frequency environments
- Low-latency messaging middleware pub/sub technologies
- Candidate must have electronic trading & market knowledge: options / cash / ETF / futures preferred; liquid rates / FX acceptable. Option pricing and trading would be an advantage? Previous experience in a systematic trading environment (market maker, quant fund, sell-side inventory management) highly desirable.
- Knowledge of KDB or other time series data analysis systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team is essential
- Ideally worked in concurrent environments
Senior Java DeveloperLocation:
750.00 - 900.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.