Headquartered in Zurich and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on dedicated investment talent, an established performance culture and robust risk management. We provide leading-edge products and solutions for both institutional and intermediary clients with a strong commitment for delivering performance.
We are expanding our long standing, successful Global Impact team. As pioneers, the team implements global equity strategies, which seek two equally important goals: attractive long-term returns, and a positive impact for the planet as well as society, by investing in companies that deliver solutions to address the most pressing global and societal challenges. We strongly believe that strong, sustainable business models are the essentials of financial performance and effective impact.
We are looking for a experienced, fundamentally focused global equity research analyst to cover companies primarily in social impact pillars, such as "good health & well-being" and "responsible consumption", eager to drive change in line with defined sustainable investment objectives.
- Evaluate and understand sector dynamics and trends within your areas of responsibility, including technological and regulatory changes, as well as shifts in consumer preferences.
- Identify relevant companies with a strategic focus on impactful products and services, and the ability to successfully grow these activities. You map relevant revenues to applicable SDGs, and define relevant impact indicators to measure their contribution.
- -Generate investment recommendations with the financial assessment focused on fundamental, bottom-up analysis and cash-flow based valuation tools.
- Document your research activity and findings in dedicated libraries and contribute to reporting, marketing and sales efforts.
- Strong, multi-year track record as equity analyst, ideally in healthcare and responsible consumer markets
- Superior industry knowledge and strong modelling and valuation skills (bottom-up, fundamental approach, CS HOLT a plus).
- Strong academic background, CFA charter holder or similar preferred, with good understanding of ESG/Impact topics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; English fluency - ideally mother tongue, both spoken and written
- Excited to focus on impact-specific, longer-term drivers and to be part of a promising development in asset management.
- A team-player, flexible, able to work independently, open minded and keen to deliver.
- Ideally multicultural, with a strong international background - in the context of Vontobel's Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome the hiring of professionals who will bring something different to the existing team.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .