As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
Drive main bank relationship and brand preference towards DBS, by developing and reviewing value propositions, engagement strategies and partnerships, that will resonate with Young Adult sub-segments.
- Lead, develop and evolve meaningful value proposition and engagement strategies for Young Adults, by leveraging customer data, insights, competitive landscape and mega trends.
- Develop deep insights on segment and competition and become the Subject Matter Expert for behavioural and psychographic attributes for the segment.
- Co-create alongside with stakeholders/partners, personalised financial literacy micro-engagements and embed them appropriately into engagements.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies, working with business analytics and other stakeholders to track results and improve performance.
- Secure and nurture meaningful partnerships that will further cement DBS' dominant main bank and brand positioning amongst Young Adult sub-segments.
- Lead and strategize use of gamification as an alternative marketing and research tool.
- Educate and propagate use of gamification to stakeholders for better business outcomes and solve business challenges.
- Develop and refine gamification application playbook and framework.
- Gamify journeys to increase customer insights, educate, engage and convert.
- Very creative with a keen experimental and learning mindset.
- University degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience working on Young Adult segment.
- Strong analytical skills and is meticulous, proactive, and able to think independently.
- Unfazed when managing multiple tracks and is adaptable to evolving business needs & challenges.
- Resourceful and has good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all relevant stakeholders and external partners.
- Has good communication and writing skills with ability to present to internal/external stakeholders.
- A self-motivated individual with strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Experience in digital marketing and gamification is advantageous.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.