About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Job Purpose Statement
CTI is seeking a dynamic & experienced TDigital Marketing Technology Manager for Marketing Automation, Client Experience & Digital platforms aligned to B2B business in EMEA. As a technology leader, The Digital Marketing Technology Manager will strive to continuously improve our Martech footprint by deploying fit-for-purpose solutions that enhance the customer experience across all digital channels, ultimately driving up the customer engagement. The Digital Marketing Technology Manager will also have technology ownership of tools covering our digital assets such as EMEA/APAC websites, CMS, and related system integrations and liaise with website analytics team. This role will manage internal stakeholder relationships as well as vendor relationships and related tech risk processes within Martech & Distribution data ecosystem. Role Responsibilities Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
Key Capabilities To be successful in this role you will have....
- Own Marketing Automation & Client Experience Platforms and integrations within the ecosystem
- Contribute to strategy, and develop product roadmap with deep understanding of business needs, industry trends, evolving technology landscape (internal and external)
- Act as a product evangelist, ideate and lead the art-of-possible conversations
- Partner closely with business leaders, technologists, information management, analytics, operations, interface designers, training, info security and compliance teams to deliver innovative, reliable, secure & compliant solutions to deliver best-in-class digital customer experience
- Be responsible for Web assets as a Tech owner and manage Vendor relationships & coordination for marketing technology stack & data needs
- Apply management and technical skills to lead a technology team comprising of developers, admin, and SMEs across geographies to deliver business outcomes for EMEA/APAC business lines
- Manage backlog and sprint cadence for agile delivery aligning with the goals driven by marketing managers & automation team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide technical leadership and expertise to solve business problems
- Navigate complex legal, privacy, security, and compliance requirements in a highly regulated industry with regional nuances
- Own vendor relationships and risk assessment process
- Identify process optimization & automation opportunities, make deliberate effort to align architecture & design globally.
- Communicate frequently to business leadership to ensure needs are understood and IT updates are communicated on a consistent basis
- Proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Solid experience with managing digital assets such as websites, cookie management, tag management, web tracking data using Industry leading tools such as Kurtosys, Onetrust, Adobe Analytics
- Deep understanding of best practices related to omni-channel customer experiences & technology landscape connecting data ecosystems
- Understanding of AWS cloud services is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to present complex information in understandable way to all levels of the organization
- Be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels
- You can work independently with little direction or direct supervision
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- CRM, Interaction Studio, Customer data platform