Roles and Responsibilities:
To create and lead an environment where stakeholders value the marketing outcomes CFS Marketing delivers and feel respected through the engagement process associated with the campaign and sales delivery.
This involves steering a collaborative relationship with key internal and external stakeholders (Great Eastern) to:
- Successfully establish an agile and resilient respectable working relationship that strategically balances pursuing business opportunities and business efficiency effectiveness
- Undertake difficult negotiations to deliver sound commercial outcomes while remaining customer centricity
- Responds quickly to the changing needs of GE and retail/HNWI customers, and ensures decisions reflect success of both BU and Marketing teams when liaising with GE, despite challenging circumstances
You will be responsible for development of best in class marketing of consumer banking products, which includes:
Insurance Products (Life and General Insurance) - both retail and HNWI demographics
This involves strategic oversight, planning as well as tactical day to day delivery and execution to deliver on product sales KPI's. It includes identifying and initiating opportunities where possible and you may also be involved in special projects that will enhance sales conversion within digital app platforms/branches and customers data / portfolio management within the CFS.
You will be working with both internal and partner stakeholders to lead the development and delivery of marketing communications and product/service communication tools. This includes (and is not limited to):
- Lead in the development and running of end-to-end integrated (offline, online, always on digital) marketing campaigns to drive acquisition, x-sell and retention for NTBs/ETBs.
- Managing assets for the Bank's sales channels (both Online (Digital app) and Offline at Bank Branches)
- Proactively manage and engage multiple stakeholders (internal & external agencies) on sharpening product initiatives, value propositions enhancements, competitiveness and relevance
- Data driven monitoring across the funnel to optimise/pivot marketing initiatives and media plans both online / offline
- Provide regular and timely campaign effectiveness updates on sales, NTI/ETI, active rates and increase efficient return on marketing dollars
- Discipline in managing the execution of marketing calendar plan, channel budgets and finance expenses.
- Collaborate with the business to initiative new ways to market looking at digital and mobile martech / ad tech. to drive digital customer journey for insurance
- 6 - 10 years marketing and digital experience
- Experience in insurance distribution would be a plus
- Hands on experience in running campaigns end to end from planning to execution, managing multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
- Proactive, teamwork oriented and has a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- Is detailed, results oriented, organized, highly committed and a team player
- Enjoys challenges and works well in an evolving environment.
- Have good knowledge of data and can build analysis and use cases to strengthen marketing strategies