- JN -012023-1922189
- Jan 31, 2023
- £45k - £50k
Morgan McKinley are actively recruiting for a Securities Lending Operations Analyst to join the Inventory Management team.
Morgan McKinley are actively recruiting for a Securities Lending Operations Analyst
to join the Inventory Management team and contribute to the firm managing its daily inventory and liquidity requirements as outlined below. The successful candidate will also be expected to proactively contribute towards continued improvements in control, operational efficiency and industry initiatives.
Duration: 6 month rolling
Location: London (4 days in office) Securities Funding
: Optimising use of firm inventory for Fixed Income & Equity collateral and liquidity for firm short cover purposes, including intercompany Liquidity. Trade Support for repo and stock loan products traded by Short Term Interest Rate (STIR) and Global Securities Services (GSS) desks. Liquidity Projections
: Partnering with Corporate Treasury, Cross Asset Financing, Securities Lending and various other trading desks to monitor and manage optimisation, control and oversight of the firm's triparty trade inventory allocations Exchange Inventory Management
: Optimising use of firm inventory across the securities division businesses to mitigate any exchange risk/buy ins arising as a result of firm/client shorts or illiquid positions SKILL / EXPERIENCE
Key stakeholders and interactions will be with the Trading and Sales Desks, Engineering and Operations Teams, Credit, Legal, Corporate Treasury Compliance and external counterparties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders - GS Trading and Sales Desks, Engineering and Operations Teams, Credit, Legal, Corporate Treasury Compliance and external counterparties. Actively engage, partner and drive changes, provide excellent service and support.
- Demonstration of strong risk management practices
- Keen to learn and understand the Trade Support & lifecycle management of securities.
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Ability to build relationships with people from other teams and levels of seniority
- Self starter with good commercial perspective
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of process change management
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of vendor platforms (Equilend/Pirum) would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.