Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Relationship Manager to join our Treasury Services APAC team. This role is located in Singapore.
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for Treasury Services / Transaction Banking clients
- Works on the strategic plan for managing and growing existing client relationships
- Conducts business development across new and potential clients
- Manages large or complex accounts
- Continually evaluate client needs and ensure sustained client engagement
- Develop, track and report on relationship strategy/results for assigned client portfolio
- Work closely with business development teams to ensure relationship management strategy is executed by account management and client service teams
- Keep abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm and may serve as the ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction
- Focus is on the maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures
- Developing as area expert in specialized function or business /product
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- An understanding of Treasury Service / Transaction Banking is required
- Worked in a similar role within Financial Services/ Banking
- Proven relationship management experience and a well-established network of Indian Banks and Non-Banks Financial Institutions
- Firm grasp of Indian Financial Institution markets and regulatory framework
- Fluency in any Indian languages/ dialects is preferred to cover the client segment
- Strong core competency in Transaction banking products and services sales, especially with prior experience in US banks for clearing, FX payments, Trade Finance, Liquidity management solutions
- To contribute to the bank's APAC strategy and business development by bringing local market intelligence, knowledge, insights and experience
- Experienced in negotiating agreements for inter-bank transactions, for example, nostro account agreement, MRPA, Master Trade Loan Agreement etc
- Good working knowledge of using data analysis tools such as Swift.com Banking Analytics, Swift Traffic etc
- Strong experience in KYC/AML risk and control process for Banks
- You must be willing to travel regularly
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.