Job description - the role
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Business Analyst (Data Mapping)
for a 9 Month
contract based in Remotely
.Purpose of the Role:
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Conducting detailed data analysis of requirements identifying the business value, writing high quality user stories and working closely with the technical delivery teams to deliver the solution
What we require from the candidate:
- Capture, validate and document requirements with stakeholders identifying the business value and impact on system.
- Define standards for quality user stories and requirements
- Support the developers and testers
- Facilitates user acceptance testing and supports business users in executing the user acceptance testing.
- Deputise Product Owner in sprint ceremonies and stakeholder meeting
Next stepsThis client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
- Data analytical (Data mapping)
- Technical skills/understanding (working with APIs/RPAs)
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Project experience- Desirable
- Agile experience - Desirable
- Stakeholder Management
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business