Equity Research Analyst
- Dividend Assets Capital, LLC
- Bluffton, SC
- $90,000 to $110,000
- Jan 31, 2023
- Mar 02, 2023
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management, Private Wealth Management Firm
- Passed CFA Level I
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Position / Title: Equity Research Analyst
Position reports to: Director of Research and Investment Strategies
Compensation: Attractive salary, ESOP participation and other bonus/incentive opportunities
Benefits: 401(k), health, and other benefits in accordance with DAC company policy
Location: Dividend Assets Capital Home Office
Position Summary: Dividend Assets Capital (DAC) is currently seeking an Equity Analyst to join its growing investment team. This generalist equity research position will focus on identifying investments based on DAC’s proprietary investment screens and perform fundamental research across several industries. Our disciplined investment process begins with bottom-up fundamentals and requires due diligence of industry and company-specific trends, analysis of company financials, modeling, and valuation work. The Analyst will then use this research to make specific investment recommendations for the client and institutional portfolios managed by DAC. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a high degree of personal and professional integrity. They also will value teamwork, be service-focused, and be able to work independently. This in-person opportunity (not remote or hybrid) is located in our Bluffton, SC, office.
• Learn and adopt DAC’s dividend growth investment philosophy while embracing DAC’s teambased culture supporting an environment of mutual respect and shared rewards.
• Monitor DAC’s existing investments while identifying and evaluating new opportunities within DAC’s defined investment universe.
• Conduct a thorough fundamental analysis of a company’s business and financial position, including cash flow assessment and dividend sustainability, balance sheet and income statement evaluation, and be able to draw insightful conclusions from their analysis.
• Handle all aspects of company research, including calls or in-person meetings with company management, writing company or industry research reports, detailed valuation analyses, and modeling financial projections.
• Monitor market conditions and evaluate economic and investment trends.
• Communicate investment opportunities verbally and through written research reports.
• Contribute to DAC’s client and institutional model portfolios as well as separate account nonmodel portfolios
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Research & Investment Strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree and progress toward CFA® Level I or II required; an advanced degree in Finance or Accounting is a plus
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (public equity or private equity investing).
• Strong understanding of finance and accounting.
• Proficient with financial modeling and discounted cash flow analysis.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of FactSet and/or Bloomberg.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Flexible and team-oriented, with the ability to pivot from one task to another.
• Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with a demonstrated passion for investing.
• Intellectual curiosity with an ability to engage in thoughtful debates over the merits of an investment.
About Dividend Assets Capital, LLC:
Dividend Assets Capital, LLC is an employee-owned boutique wealth and investment management firm based in the heart of South Carolina’s Lowcountry. With over a 40-year history of successful dividend growth investing and a diverse, well-seasoned wealth and investment management team, we deliver personalized investment strategies and comprehensive wealth management services to our growing client base. We pride ourselves on bringing clarity, simplicity, and devotion to our clients, helping successful families, advisors, and institutions set and achieve their financial goals, so they may preserve what is meaningful to them, their families, and their communities.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time Bachelors jobs