Overview Core Responsibilities
- Build/Design/Architect Metrics Master framework - Define and operationalize setting up a universal metrics master as a mean to have a common metrics dictionary firmwide.
- Responsible for leading and helping businesses improve the efficiency of processes by interacting with relevant stakeholders; Develop repeatable processes for broader consumption of data analytics.
- Owns the metrics inventory on behalf of Operations and Technology
- Determines automation opportunities to gain maximum business value and operational efficiency gain.
- Drive Global Metrics Master Synergies - Responsible to define metrics through benchmarking data and work with the cross functional leads to ensure harmonization of metrics to drive business performance.
- Having prior experience in program / product management with the understanding of data and operations processes.
- Ability to enhance and consolidate the metrics inventory.
- Track record of successful completion / delivery of enterprise programs while working with tech, data, business and operations functions
- Develop and formalize common Metrics standards horizontally cutting across other enterprise wide programs i.e. Polaris - Unit costing, ODIP alignment
- Responsible for analyzing data using statistical techniques and interpreting trends from the data.
- Liaise with internal project stakeholders to ensure effective communication on Universal Metrics Master updates.
- Excellent English communication (both written and oral).
- Effective Stakeholder management; collaboration, influencing and outcome oriented skills
- Strong problem-solving approach, Critical thinking and conflict resolution.
- Strong Presentation & ability to articulate complex topics in digestible ways
- Microsoft Office (Excel) and Data Analytical skills: Preferred knowledge of Data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau/Power BI tools
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.