S&P Global Ratings Senior Manager, Global Investor Marketing The Role:
The Senior Manager, Global Investor Marketingwill be responsible for the development and execution of the Marketing Strategy and go-to-market plan for both fixed income and equity investors. Reporting to Head of EMEA and Global Product Marketing, the candidate will partner with both Market Outreach and the Sustainable Finance coverage teams to support business growth by driving demand for S&P Global Ratings credit opinions and other products and services, particularly Sustainable Finance. Other key stakeholders include Sales, Analytical, Communications, Events, rest of Marketing team and Market Intelligence (cross-divisional campaigns). The Impact:
Investors are arguably S&P Global Ratings' most influential group of market participants as we rely on them to advocate on our behalf to issuers. A clear marketing strategy and GTM plan can control the narrative to investors, ensuring they are receiving the right content and product information at the right time so that they can confidently recommend us to issuers. This ultimately leads to increased revenue for S&P Global Ratings. The Career Opportunity:
The Senior Manager, Global Investor Marketing is a new role at S&P Global Ratings so the opportunity to make an impact is extensive. The candidate will have exposure to many aspects of the business as well as influential investors and financial market stakeholders on a regular basis.
Should the candidate prove successful there may also be scope to expand the investor marketing team in line with business needs. Further growth opportunities may include presenting your insights to S&P Global Ratings management and other divisions as relevant. The Team / The Business:
The Marketing team is a diverse, professional and well-regarded team within S&P Global Ratings. Their culture is inclusive and flexible, with expectations of high performance and accountability. The Marketing team has a variety of experience in Product, Campaign, Digital and Events Marketing, creating a rich base of resource and knowledge. Your partners in the Market Outreach and Sustainable Finance coverage teams have deep understanding of the capital and Sustainable Finance markets respectively.
Once fully briefed on accountabilities and expectations, you will be given a high degree of independence with ongoing support and direction from the Head of EMEA Marketing, Market Outreach and Sustainable Finance Coverage teams. Responsibilities:
- Be a strategic partner to Market Outreach and Sustainable Finance Coverage teams to develop integrated marketing strategy and campaigns aligned to the business' growth strategy.
- Foster a deep understanding of S&P Global Ratings Credit & Sustainable Finance products and the competitive landscape to create differentiated materials and campaigns aimed at driving awareness and advocacy of our offerings.
- Foster a deep understanding of the different investor 'personas' in order to effectively create impactful messaging and campaigns.
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing nurture campaigns from start to finish. Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the investor lifecycle, leveraging thought leadership content, events, product information to generate awareness and demand for S&P Global Ratings products.
- Work with Database and Metrics lead to identify core set of KPIs. Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Carry out a comprehensive audit of what investors are receiving from us today (content, research, product information) - what is working/what isn't and recommend future approach.
- Analyze investor insights, market trends and analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies, increase conversions, and generate enquiries/advocates.
- Proactively communicate new ideas, tools, marketing campaigns and strategies to internal stakeholders.
- Seek new ways and marketing tactics to improve key marketing metrics such as campaign response rates, quality of enquiries, thought leadership awareness, new product/service launch and adoption, and brand awareness building.
- Keep on the cutting edge of the credit and evolving Sustainable Finance markets.
- Collateral development - what collateral is working for investors and what is missing.
- Maintain 'Investor (Teaser) Page' on the website.
Our Hiring Manager says:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive experience in a Senior Strategic Marketing and/or Campaign Marketing role, ideally in Financial Services/B2B sector.
- Proven leadership and communication skills, with the ability to build collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams.
- Passionate about MarTech and has a firm grasp of marketing automation platforms, CRM and social media tools e.g.: Pardot/Salesforce, Hootsuite, Crownpeak, LinkedIn, Google Ads, paid search, retargeting.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize market research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the customer experience.
- Experience with digital and offline media, developing initiatives that move the needle on key perception metrics.
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
I am looking for someone whose strengths lie in communication, collaboration and curiosity.
This is a new role for S&P Global Ratings and in order to develop and execute the strategy and GTM plan you will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders across S&P Global Ratings and other divisions so management of priorities and expectations is going to be integral to your success.
You will need curiosity to become an expert of our investor audience, bringing actionable insights and learnings back into the business to inform strategic and campaign development. Your stakeholders will be looking to you for new ideas and approaches so staying on top of best marketing practices is going to prove invaluable. Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace. Grade Level
: Grade 12 (for internal purposes) Location:
London S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Ratings
offers critical insights for credit, risk and sustainable finance solutions that are essential to translating complexity into clarity, so market participants can uncover opportunities.
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy ("the Policy") that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy's requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
280596 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom