- Mexico City (MX)
- Jan 31, 2023
- Mar 02, 2023
- Job Function
- Investment Advisor/Consultant
- Industry Sector
- Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan,
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The main purpose of the Product Expert (Investment) is the personalized attention and advice of clients with a value greater than two million pesos in order to attract new resources from other financial institutions, this through adequate diversification for each client and regular conferences on market view and the products that we have to satisfy their investment needs. In addition to this, the investment manager must be a person specialized in sophisticated investment products (such as DPM, PIM, structured notes, commercial papers, equity, etc.) which in the long run translates into more profitable portfolios that allow HSBC to generate a higher profit revenue.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities :
- Attraction of new money
- Make investment portfolios more profitable
- Training and specialization in investment products Leadership & Teamwork
Leadership & Teamwork
- Needs to collaborate with RM´s
- Lead investment strategy for each region (coordinate strategy with head of wealth premier and Rm´s)
Business/Commercial knowledge Manage relationships both internal and external clients. Knowledge relevant in commercial strategies and certification for selling or advising financial products.
Problem solving Interprets information by advise and accompaniment RM like a product specialist and addition value in the relationship between clients and HSBC. Capacity of managing highly skilled analysts. Ensure coverage the customer needs and risk profile to advise financial planning. Help RM to acquire new clients and referrals.
Innovation Develop new ideas to define business with key products to help differentiate traditional investments and portfolios.
Advise RM and customers to enrich the relationships by value strategies based on the current and future customer needs. Researches and interprets information, and data in order to formulates recommendations.
Requirements Experience Experience in investing and implementing international active portfolios such as DPM, PIM or mutual funds, ETFs, derivatives, besides deep understanding of local regulation and investment regime.
- Specialized in sophisticated investment products.
- Dominance of market events that may affect investments.
- Knowledge of internal processes regarding investment products