Senior Investment Professional
- Renaissance Investment Management
- Covington, Kentucky (US)
- Jan 30, 2023
- Mar 01, 2023
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management
- CFA Charterholder
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Renaissance Investment Management is seeking an accomplished research analyst with 5-10 years equity research experience, preferably covering international equities across the market cap spectrum. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of security analysis and portfolio management, and will be comfortable in operating in a team environment and with a structured investment process.
Founded in 1978, Renaissance Investment Management is a registered investment advisor based in the Greater Cincinnati Ohio area. The firm serves both institutional and high net worth clientele and offers a variety of domestic and international investment strategies. Renaissance's strategies are based upon a foundation of intensive research and disciplined, process-oriented decision making. The firm serves clients both directly and through financial intermediaries.
Renaissance's management team shares ownership of the firm with Affiliated Managers Group (AMG), a publicly traded company, in a unique partnership structure. This structure benefits our clients by allowing a focused, independent and entrepreneurial team of investment professionals to take advantage of the economies of scale in distribution and compliance/legal support available from a larger organization.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Perform fundamental analysis on international companies that meet Renaissance's proprietary screening process.
- Provide direct input into the security selection and portfolio construction process
- Articulate portfolio strategy and performance to a sophisticated audience, including Institutional Clients, Consultants, and Research Analysts.
- Assist in tracking and testing the effectiveness of various quantitative models.
- CFA Charter
- 5-10 years of experience conducting fundamental research across a broad array of sectors and industries
- Strong knowledge of quantitative concepts and processes
Strong interpersonal and presentation skills