Overview Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. Responsibilities:
Requirements and skills:
- Responsible for overseeing quality control of processing, work allocation and workflow of Middle Office responsibilities and outsourced functions in accordance with SLD.
- Performs analysis and research on the most complex transactions and identifies solutions to complex inquiries.
- Serves as subject matter expert and conducts research to gather information on the most complex, multi-faceted transactions and provides answers to complex inquiries that have been escalated by lower levels. Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Responsible for the most complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break assignment, resolution of reconciliation breaks, and trade fails.
- May also participate in monthly end-client statement workflow, ad hoc reporting, and incident management.
- Identifies resolves and escalates any issues that affect the accuracy of the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) within the team.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Is able to act as a SME within incident management.
- Exercises own judgement and collaborates with multiple internal and external stakeholders to resolve reconciliations of accounts for complex or atypical transactions.
- Regularly interacts with clients in answering questions and resolving multifaceted inquiries for complex transactions. No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Middle Office staff as needed. Contributes to the achievement of teams objectives.
What we can offer you:
- Bachelors degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total relevant work experience preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.