Test Manager - Multiple Vacancies
- Melbourne, Australia
- Jan 26, 2023
- Feb 18, 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Exciting and fast paced environment
- Critical roles managing dynamic and complex testing functions
- Permanent opportunity based in Melbourne, Australia
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide. FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £700 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around 12 million customers of some of the world's largest financial institutions, including Aviva, Barclays, BNZ, Generali, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Quilter, Santander, UOB, Vanguard, and Zurich. In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 4,000 people worldwide. The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
We are in a phase of growth, and as a result have multiple unique opportunities for experienced Test Managers within our dynamic ANZ delivery function.
As a Test Managers, you'll be accountable for the ownership and delivery of the overarchingTest strategy and Test Approachacross FNZ Clients, ensuring consistent and productiveQA/Testing Process and Proceduresfor each project.
You will also be responsible for test risks, issues, timelines and quality as well as providing oversight of all the testing within the delivery team. This role would work closely with the Project Management, Delivery Management, Solution Consultants, Analyst Testers, Infrastructure and Release Management functions across multiple projects to ensure on time to quality delivery in compliance with FNZ SDLC.
The responsibilities will include:
- Be the main point of contact for client interactions that relate to test activities - ensuring issues and concerns are dealt with effectively, while dealing with escalations, utilising regular and clear communication throughout the process.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including Project Managers, Delivery Managers and Test Leadson resourcing, risks, issues, timelines and have oversight of all the testing.
- Manage delivery/risks/dependencies and delivering within agreed quality, schedule and cost thresholds.
- Act as a QA sign-off for Release Committee to validate test coverage, execution, results and general quality standards of the Platform.
- Produce timely reporting to Project Team/Manager on progress, while escalating Risk and Issues of testing in relation to testing to plan.
- Manage a team of high performing individuals, completing standard managerial requirements including workflow planning, performance management and review and coaching and mentoring as and when required.
What are we ideally looking for in a successful candidate?
- Career test professionals, ideally with a background in Financial Services
- Extensive experience of working in client facing engagement roles
- Extensive experience in managing large scale UAT and SIT activities
- Hands-on in both functional and non-functional testing aspects
- Extensive experience in fast paced Agile environments
- Experience of delivering services using near shore and offshore teams
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certification (preferable)
- Should be able to articulate complex data in easily palatable form
- Enjoy working in, and able to quickly adapt to a fast paced, high pressure environments and consistently strive to deliver operational excellence
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals.
- Global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Canada, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
Applications are due to close on Sunday 19th February 2023
*Please note that we will begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time .
For further information, email: sam.cockerton@fnz. com