Our client is looking to hire a client-facing Product Specialist to represent their fixed income fund range, which includes High Yield and Investment Grade credit, and Emerging Market Debt, across the EMEA region.
The postholder will engage internally with the Investment and Client Service/Sales teams to position the product range and strategies with Institutional and Intermediary clients, and externally with clients across a range of responsibilities including review meetings and new business presentations and pitches.
Some key deliverables will include:
- Delivering presentations to individual clients and to wider groups at conferences, representing the full range of fixed income strategies available
- Working with internal teams to maintain and further develop key marketing materials
- Work to ensure that the firm's fixed income product offering is relevant to the current market demands through market intelligence and competitor analysis, and look at innovative ways to provide input into new products
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Degree educated
- 2-5 years' experience as a Fixed Income Product Specialist, or within fixed income focused investment consulting/manager research
- Client facing experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of fixed income products
- Ability to engage with sophisticated clients
- Collaborative approach to working in a team
There is a huge scope for personal development within the role and our client has an excellent reputation for developing their staff. Being independently owned, they are are a flexible and entrepreneurial business which rewards performance.
Please get in touch for further details.