The Marketing team develop and implement the marketing strategy for both group and individual fund offerings via a range of activities such as RFPs, creating and updating presentation materials, managing communications and public branding; organizing and coordinating onsite meetings.
You will be required to:
- Liaise with portfolio managers and sales force, legal, finance, and operations teams to deliver materials and prepare responses to RFPs
- Work closely with investment teams to provide communication and updates internally and externally during fundraising process
- Assist in the production of presentation materials;
- Organize and coordinate onsite meetings for clients;
- Manage public exposure through our annual meeting, industry conferences, databases and seminars
Suitable candidates will likely:
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, management or marketing
- At least 3 years relevant marketing experience including strong RFP skills.
- Strong organisational skills, good attention to detail and excellent communication skills