Senior Support AnalystLocation:
London (hybrid working)Salary:
Competitive salary and benefits packageJob Type:
PermanentThis is a unique opportunity to join one of the leading global financial services groups in an integrated network spanning various countries and regions. About the Opportunity:
Resource Solutions are a leading global provider of outsourced recruitment and consultancy solution. Resource Solutions supports organizations to build, connect and optimize their workforce to face the challenges of tomorrow.
Our client is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, they service the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates, and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Role / Principal Accountabilities:
Reporting to the UK lead for Corporate Data Production Services in Corporate Production Services, this is a high profile and critical support role in a pressurized environment and demands an individual with flexibility, acumen, and the ability to assimilate lots of information quickly, with a focus on Incident and Problem Management.
This role requires a highly motivated individual to provide procedural and technical support to Global and regional applications used by Global users as stated below:
- Supporting queries and application incidents, taking ownership of issues, and seeing through to completion.
- Adopting best practices and demonstrating best-practice.
- Review service availability, performance, and stability, proactively identify service trends and take the appropriate actions to resolve service-related issues.
- Being able to involve the correct resources to address any issues.
- Establishing strong collaborative relationships between Production Services and Application development teams, the business as well as Infrastructure, and other functional groups.
Skills, experience, and knowledge required:
- Diligence in maintaining ITIL Service Management processes, procedures, and work instructions, monitoring compliance to them, and undertaking continual improvements as required
- Ensuring software or hardware changes do not impact application service levels.
- Proven experience with IT Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes.
- Experience in application management improvement processes & support practices.
- Strong Relationship Management skills. Customer-focused with gravitas and professionalism.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing transitional changes to large and complex systems.
- Hands-on Unix/Linux skills including the ability to understand and write shell/perl/python scripting.
- Must have hands-on technical support experience in Database - Sybase/SQL Server/Oracle.
- Good working knowledge of databases and writing SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of Autosys setup and configuration with a full understanding of ITIL.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills being able to provide direction to numerous and diverse teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills including the ability to summarise key messages and provide clear and concise status to senior management.
My client offers an excellent working culture, with strong career progression and an inclusive and diverse working environment.Apply Now and Grab this Opportunity!!
- Working knowledge of Risk, Fixed Incoming Trading, or Position Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or similar) will be a plus.
- Experience in supporting and administering DevOps tools as part of the deployment pipeline e.g., Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Elastic, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in IT automation also understanding of the Site Reliability Engineering principles.
- Understanding of Agile practices and principles.
- A strong, dedicated team player with leadership skills.
- Individual ready to support weekend & holiday-related activities on a rotation basis.