Your key responsibilities will include:
- Focus on Performance related activities including input to improvements
- Work with data and analytics to record outcomes on investments
- Apply calculations and produce appropriate reporting / visualisation of outcomes
- Support the team in ad-hoc tasks and investigations
- Build strong interpersonal relationships within the team
- Maintain process documentation and admin processes
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- High Excel or other coding skills, VBA ability desirable
- Approachable and helpful, with good interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.