You will be involved throughout the lifecycle of an M&A transaction - from origination, to execution, to closing.
- Assistance in execution of mandated transactions: Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the execution team. Supporting the team in project management, due diligence, Q&A, transaction documentation etc
- Creating investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, teasers, information memorandums and management presentations
- Analysis - Demonstrating advanced modelling skills to help prepare and audit corporate finance, valuation, financing and accounting analysis
- Sector - Even though M&A is a generalist team, you will be required to keep up to date with the markets and sector developments, understanding regulatory frameworks in relevant jurisdictions to provide advice, valuation and financing structures
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across businesses/products/countries
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Corporate Finance experience accrued within Investment Banking, boutique advisory firm or Big 4 M&A team.
- Distinctive academic record: consistently highly rated versus their peer group
- Strong communicator, enthusiastic persona and collaborative team player