Senior Public Equity Research Analyst
- AndCo Consulting
- Winter Park, Florida
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Jan 26, 2023
- Feb 25, 2023
- Requisition #1020
- Job Function
- Corporate Finance, Investment Advisor/Consultant, Management Consulting, Other, Portfolio Management: Equities
- Industry Sector
- Consulting Firm
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Who We Are:
AndCo Consulting is an independent, SEC registered institutional investment consulting firm. We serve as a fiduciary to each of our clients, without exception or caveat, while assisting and guiding them in making important investment and plan design decisions.
The Senior Public Equity Research Analyst is responsible for performing and preparing research, due diligence, recommendations, and education for capital markets and investments across multiple public and / or private asset classes and categories.
- Evaluate capital markets, asset classes, and asset categories and provide recommendations
- Identify opportunities, source, evaluate, and recommend public, private, and alternative investment managers and strategies
- Communicate conclusions to team members, consultants, and clients to facilitate the selection of appropriate investment managers and strategies
- Assist with client education, meetings, and present at industry conferences
- Develop content for the Investment Policy Committee, team members, clients, prospects, conferences, and the industry in general
- Mentor and train team members
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and collaborates effectively with all levels of the organization
- Solid grasp of research and analysis and the ability to think critically and solve problems leveraging available resources with a high degree of accuracy and detail orientation
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Displays the ability to be highly organized and flexible with multiple priorities and changing deadlines
- High level of aptitude for software systems and Microsoft Office. Specifically, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe/Foxit, and investment databases such as Bloomberg, Preqin, Morningstar, eVestment, and Market Insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Math from an accredited College or University
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience preferred
- CFA certification preferred
- Investment Manager due diligence experience
Benefits of joining AndCo:
AndCo Employees enjoy opportunities to learn and grow alongside committed leaders and colleagues. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) employer match, sick time and 14 paid company holidays in addition to a generous PTO package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AndCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status or age.
This job is located in Winter Park, Florida. Standard office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM. This is an exempt position.
AndCo Consulting is an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration as an investment adviser does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Management Consulting Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Portfolio Management: Equities Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Other Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs