Systematic Financial Management, L.P. is a Long-Only, Small-to-Mid Cap Value US Equity asset manager based in Teaneck, New Jersey. For over four decades, Systematic has been employing an active team-based investment approach over our array of Free Cash Flow based investment strategies.
We are seeking to hire an Equity Analyst to join our investment team, pitching and covering stocks across our defined market cap spectrum in accordance with our investment strategy.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess the Following:
- Previous employment within the Financial Services or Financial Software industries.
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business.
- CFA Charterholder or progress towards earning the CFA charter.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with investment software platforms such as FactSet.
- Strong verbal, communication, and writing skills.
- Comfortable working in a hybrid office/at-home work environment.
- U.S. work authorization required
Systematic Financial Management, L.P. is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for service in the United States armed forces, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, filing of or participation in a previous discrimination claim or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.