Job Title: Global Treasury: Treasury Adviser, Corporate Sales and Structuring
The Treasury Advisor will directly interact with clients, target segment is SME Corporates. He or She will also be involved in the management and support of partnership with business units and also be involved in expanding the scope of our e-FX Solutions. Key Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Sales Head, Corporate Sales & Structuring, the Treasury Advisor will be responsible for the sales and marketing of Treasury Products and Services, which includes investment products such as Dual Currency Investments, Equity Linked Convertible Investments, FX and FX Options, Interest Rate Derivatives and cross border financing solutions to SME Corporates. At the same time, striving to deliver electronic FX Solutions to corporate clients, originating new client opportunities, ensuring smooth rollout and eventual commercialization.
The candidate will be driving existing business to uncover cross-sell opportunities as well as onboard new customers.
He or she will have to understand and analyze clients' businesses and exposures and partner with other stakeholders within the bank to recommend, develop and deliver best-in-class Treasury Solutions to clients that can differentiate OCBC from the competition.
The candidate will work with our partners in Business Units as well as stakeholders in other departments to originate and commercialize bundled solutions across FX and payment needs. He or she will constantly obtain client feedback, understand client needs and work with the pricing as well as development teams to meet those needs and ensure our product remains cutting-edge.
The candidate is required to work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit and Finance in order to ensure that the tasks we undertake falls within approved guidelines and control infrastructure within the Bank. Qualifications Qualifications:
- A university degree in a business-related or computer science discipline
- 1-7 years of Treasury Sales experience. Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply
- Strong corporate client relationships in FX/Treasury markets
- Previous experience in client-facing roles with proven track record on growing and maintaining relationships through value added service and commercial skills will be an advantage
- Experience of working on/for Fintech or Digital clients and/or FX electronic sales experience within banking, global markets or from a similar vendor / service provider environment is preferred
- Good understanding of electronic trading workflow and solutions is an advantage
- Knowledge of Multi-currency Pricing/Dynamic Currency Conversion Solutions and client connectivity (e.g. APIs, ETLs) is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Self-starter with a highly motivated, entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to handle pressure, effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks with high level of accuracy
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated
- Demonstrate best-in-class professional integrity