Head of Quantitative Development - Treasury/ RiskAsset/ Hedge Fund Manager - London, UKAttractive Salary (negotiable) plus Generous Bonus & Corporate Package Overview
Well established Global Investment Management organisation undergoing a period of significant growth have created new position for a Head of Quant Development.
This a functionally aligned role reporting to the Head of Risk and Middle Office IT where you will establish yourself as the main point of contact for technical projects within the Treasury team.
You will lead a small team of Quant Developers in designing and building best-in-class cloud-native solutions to facilitate on-going business growth Experience Required
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Experience of Treasury and Risk functions within a global financial institution
- Demonstrated success working directly with multiple business stakeholders
- Experience leading a small Quant Development team
- Quantitative Development background with 5 + years writing code
- Familiar with development tools & technologies such as Java, Python, Typescript, Cloud Services, CI/CD
- Exposure to all stages of the software development life cycle from requirements gathering to production deployment and on-going systems maintenance