At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as Portfolio Management Support!
Portfolio Management Support is a team that provides support to the portfolio management teams in the area of account administration, portfolio reports and trade-related duties, including assisting with the order generation, managing currency balances and FX transactions and adding operational control to the derivatives process.
Candidates will be required to be knowledgeable about portfolio management and trading guidelines, regulations, procedures and processes.
- Trade-related Support
- Pre-trade: Assisting with order generation, performing pre-trade checks, and sending orders for execution. (across approved asset classes and securities)
- Cash management / Portfolio FX hedging: Managing currency balances and FX transactions, which include placing FX orders for execution
- Resolve trade-related issues with stakeholders such as Operations, Finance and Compliance
- Liaison for overseas locations in terms of portfolio management support (e.g. BOS WME, BOS WMY, BOS HK)
- EUC Maintenance
- Account Maintenance
- Administrative duties for new accounts such as mandate profile forms, updating & preparing customised mandates.
- Maintenance of accounts including corporate actions, fees, reconciliation of positions for external customised accounts.
- Administrative duties for LOI management
- Partial Liquidation
- Account Closure (Full Liquidation or Transferring of securities)
- Enquiry Management Support
- Liaise, resolve issues, and represent DPM with other departments, including information systems and operations.
- Marketing Support
- Prepare and update all proposals & client review decks.
- Other General Responsibilities
- Such as audit/compliance queries, process documentation, BCP activities, adherence to RCSA & RRSA, etc. Subject matter experts for DPM process in bank-wide projects.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience at private bank, asset management or fund house.
- Strong computer literacy and experience using Microsoft Excel (include macros, pivot tables etc), Word and Power Point
- Digital and data skills, knowledge of Bloomberg applications is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with portfolio management tools (e.g. TAP) an advantage.
- Strong written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Team player with initiative. Accuracy and attention to details.