This job is no longer available
Financial Planner Advisory &Investment Advisory
Bangalore (Division), Karnataka (IN)
Salary would be in the range of INR 600000 to 800000 plus incentives
Jan 25, 2023
Feb 24, 2023
Client Interactions on Portfolio Management
- Preparation and checking of customized financial plans, monitoring of plans, updating plans with utmost importance and attention to details and understanding the product.
- Coordinating with para planners on scenario analysis and case studies specific to client needs.
- Coordinating with all the providers of financial products for availability, comparison, analysis and finalizing of products.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, accompanying the advisory team for meetings and review.
- Review of financial plan with the advisory team.
- Risk profiling of existing and new clients and meeting them on one to one basis to understand and address their requirements.
- Client portfolio reviews and recommendations.
- Maintaining records of clients handled with review and portfolio checks.
- Understanding of markets, market updates and news affecting our industry.
- Coordination with investment advisors and client servicing teams with respect to implementation of plans where applicable and hand holding the client in questions relating to implementing the plan.
- Research on new financial planning trends and data insights linked to financial plans. Must be able to articulate the same in an article format to publish on our website.
- Aid in queries linked to clients’ financial plan and investment recommendations.
- Maintenance of planning and review calendars for clients.
- Compliance for clients.
- Detailed research on multiple financial products.
- Regular meetings with asset, fund, portfolio and relationship managers to get their view on financial markets and products.
- Analysing and sharing macro views on global and local economy and financial markets.
- Sharing investment related research, articles, blogs and updates with investment advisors and teams on an ongoing basis.